Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Los Angeles Autoshow 2010

The LA Autoshow is an event which, in my opinion, should be visited in moderation. I feel this way, because if one were to visit the Autoshow every year, it would seem like you were revisiting the same thing over and over again. The last visit for me was way back when I was in junior high, so making it out to this year's show was definite refresher. I must say that I was quite impressed with what the auto companies chose for their displays. They have come a long way from what I could last recall. Companies such as Lexus and Honda featured track ready setups for platforms such as the all new CR-Z and even a GS430 right in middle of their showcase. Even though 95% of the people who purchase these cars would never do such a thing to their own vehicle, it was nice to inform the public of the true potential of these machines. Toyota won my vote though, debuting a stretched out Sienna known as "The Swagger Wagon".





No comments: