Thursday, December 2, 2010

How to avoid "Driveway Ownage"

Some of you might remember this video taken a while back by none other then Spunkyfresh member Kevin Akahoshi after he helped me install my Ksport coilovers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRK8sV1wuTM

A couple years later and I still have never raised the ride height on the car. In fact I even lowered the rear a couple days after that video. I recently had to park my car in a garage that had a steep driveway. It was more like a curb that's slightly rounded then an actual driveway. Since my front lip has roughly 1.5 inches of clearance at its lowest point the bumper needed to come off before I could attempt driving up the driveway. The frame of my car sits 1.5-2 inches off the ground as well so the assistance of 2x4's would be needed, but since I didn't have enough 2x4's a few bricks did the trick :). The pics can be viewed down below. Keeping it "Spunkyfresh" on the daily.

-Keith Cheng aka "keychain"








1 comment:

Unknown said...

so do you have a quick release bumper?